While India reels in the summer heat, we at Designmint keep it cool by indulging in some seriously cool home decor! Its time to put away those heavy clunky and dark pieces of home decor, furry cushions covers and heavy home accessories.
Here are the few inputs which can help your home breathe little easier this summer :
- Minimal decor : Using minimalist pieces will give your home some much needed breathing space. Not only this, your home look more spacious. Decor products like space savers and wall art will grab more attention than usual. Ditch big chunks of house accessories, heavy curtains and heavy rugs as well.
- Add a fresh flowery look : Nothing brightens up your space more than some gorgeous flowers! You can make use of flower vase and put in some fresh flowers. This will enhance the look of the room giving it a refreshing look. Use space savers or metal flowers for giving vibrant touch to your happy place all year round!
- Gardening : You can also plan on indoor gardening! This will help you with bringing in some fresh oxygen in addition to all the summer hues of the flowers 😀 Make use of planters in your balcony or indoors. It gives you the ultimate summer vibes. Growing some fresh flowers will making the place more bright and colorful.
- Make use of Open Space : Summer is the best time to enjoy the outdoors especially at night, so why not make use of open space?Use wall space in innovative ways to create storage in you balcony, or light up the area with mirchi lights. The best way to beat-the-heat is by arranging your dinner dates out in your balcony. Our range of buffet risers will keep you company while holding everything you need in one place!
- Use cool colors. : While selecting home decor products, like cushion covers, bed sheets, wall décor, go for cool colours. Colours like sea-green, mint green, sky blue. They are very pleasing to eyes and spread cool vibes. Also, while selecting wall art, go for simple patterns with minimal accessories.
Give your home more relaxed, sun-kissed look this summer with Designmint’s summer collection. Presenting the brightest and cool-minted summer collection to make your home summer perfect!
So folks, take a chill pill and Keep designing.